* 2.00 RC7
- Bug correction: the ntfsresize used to resize to the maximum of
a NTFS part size was not being performed. Thanks to Devitek for
- Minor fix: when a /etc/ping.conf file is found but isn't customized,
display the tip. Now, there's always a commented out ping.conf file
bundled in the image...
- Added a basic reminder about most useful shell commands.
- Bug correction: NTFS mountings were hanging on some systems for
an unknown reason. Using the NTFS-3G driver rather than the
native kernel driver seems to fix the bug. Thanks to kruhek.
* Changes from 2.00 RC8 to RC9
- Minor bug correction: if network settings have been provided in /etc/ping.conf or in kernel params, we won't try dhcp any more.
- Updated DHCPCD from 3.0.0 to 3.1.5. Might help some people concerned by the impossibility to get an address.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests