n/m, I got it working. I will explain what I did differently, to help those in the future.
Before, I got rid of the 700+ driver files that I figured were useless. After all, it IS a lot of extra junk that you are forced to download. Nonetheless, I redid the DVD generator with all the drivers present, to be included in the generated files for the laptop.
This solved my NTLDR problem.
For the creator - Please, fix the problem where the tons and tons of extra software is forced to download. I'm currently deleting all of it, as I do not find any of it necessary. We shouldn't be forced to use it.....
Anyway, props are due as well, since I just successfully installed WinXP on my drive-less laptop, even if it took days and days of troubleshooting :p